This module is a resource for lecturers
The following readings are (mostly open source) required readings that should be completed before taking a class based on this Module:
- Brenner, Susan W. (2007). Private-Public Sector Cooperation in Combating Cybercrime: In Search of a Model. Journal of International Commercial Law and Technology. Vol 2(2), 58-67.
- Brenner, Susan W. and Bert-Jaap Koops. (2004). Approaches to cybercrime jurisdiction. Journal of High Technology Law, Vol.4(1), 1-46.
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU). (2012). Understanding cybercrime: Phenomena, challenges and legal response (pp. 266-280).
- Maras, Marie-Helen. (2016). International Cybercrime Investigations and Prosecutions: Cutting the Gordian Knot. Pandora's Box 2016: Law and Technology, 107-112.
- Mulligan, Stephen P. (2018, April 23). Cross-Border Data Sharing Under the CLOUD Act. Congressional Research Service.
- Svantesson, Dan and Felicity Gerry. (2015). Access to extraterritorial evidence: The Microsoft cloud case and beyond. Computer Law & Security Review, Vol. 31(4), 478-489.
- UNODC. (2013). Draft Comprehensive Study on Cybercrime (Chapter 7, pp. 183-223).
Next: Advanced reading
Back to top