Published in May 2019
This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (mostly) open access materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Council of Europe (2005). Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings
- International Federation Terre des Hommes (2007). A handbook on planning projects to prevent child trafficking
- Freedom Collaborative (2017). Code of Conduct for Foreign NGOs Investigating Human Trafficking and Child Exploitation & Participating in Rescues of Victims
- Godsey, Nathan (2011). The Next Step: Why Non-Governmental Organizations Must Take A Growing Role In The New Global Anti-Trafficking Framework, 8 Regent Journal Of International Law 27
- Government of The Netherlands (2016). Manual for experts on multidisciplinary cooperation against trafficking in human beings for labour exploitation
- Sherman, Sheldon, Jennifer A.L. (2012). The Missing "P": Prosecution, Prevention, Protection, and Partnership In The Trafficking Victims Protection Act, 117 Penn State Law Review 443
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2008) . Understanding Trafficking in Persons in the MENA Region. Chapter 9: Prevention of Trafficking in Persons.
- The Protection Project (2014). Arab Model Law on the Establishment and Operation of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Todres, Jonathan (2012). The Private Sector's Pivotal Role in Combating Human Trafficking, 33 Michigan Journal of International Law 53
- UNODC (2018). Global Report on Trafficking in Persons. Vienna: United Nations
- United Nations (2000). Convention against Transnational Organized Crime
- United Nations (2000). Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons Especially Women and Children
Next: Advanced reading