Published in May 2019
This module is a resource for lecturers
Other resources on the critical analysis of the concept of trafficking in persons
- Doezema, Jo (2010). Sex slaves and discourse masters: the construction of trafficking. London; New York: Zed Books.
- Kempadoo, Kamala (Ed.) with Jyoti Sanghera and Bandan Pattanaik (2012). Trafficking and prostitution reconsidered: New perspectives on migration, Sex Work and Human Rights. Second Edition. Boulder - London: Paradigm Publishers.
- Sanghera, Jyoti (2012). Unpacking the Trafficking Discourse. In K. Kempadoo (Ed.). Trafficking and prostitution reconsidered: New perspectives on migration, Sex Work and Human Rights (pp.3-24). London: Paradigm Publishers.
- Segrave, Marie Therese, Sanja Milivojevic and Sharon Joy Pickering (2009). Sex trafficking: International context and response. Willan Publishing.
- Walkowitz, Judith R. (1992). City of Dreadful Delight: Narratives of sexual danger in late Victorian London. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press.
Next: Student assessment
Back to top