Published in March 2019
This module is a resource for lecturers
Materials with this icon can be found in the E4J Library of Resources.
- Bales, Kevin (2004). Disposable People: New Slavery in the Global Economy . Berkeley: University of California Press
- Government of The Netherlands (2016). Teamwork - Manual for experts on multidisciplinary cooperation against trafficking in human beings for labour exploitation
- Human Trafficking Centre (2014). Is the Media Helping or Harming Anti-Trafficking Efforts?
- Long, Katy (2014). From Refugee to Migrants? Labor Mobility's Protection Potential. Migration Policy Institute
- Mickelwait,Laila (2013). Combatting Sex Trafficking: Reducing Demand for Prostituted Persons Information Fact Sheet
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (2014). Preventing and eliminating child, early and forced marriage. Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ryan, Roxann M., Michael Ferjak (2016). Demand Reduction Efforts in Human Trafficking
- Special Rapporteur on the sale of children, child prostitution and child pornography (2013). Preventing and eliminating child, early and forced marriage
- Smit, Vanessa (2004). Safe Migration: a Role in Curtailing Human Trafficking? A Theoretical Discussion and a Case Study of Human Trafficking from Nepal to India. University of Amsterdam
- Tomaszewski, Evelyn (2018). Addressing the Social and Cultural Norms That Underlie the Acceptance of Violence
- US State Department (2008). U.S. Government Efforts to Fight Demand Fueling Human Trafficking
- UNICEF USA (2018). What fuels human trafficking?
- WHO (2009). Changing cultural and social norms that support violence . Malta: WHO
Next: Student assessment
Back to top