This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
- "Countering Cybercrime" Project (Ukraine).
- Cyber Crime Cell (India), Where to make a complaint.
- European Cybercrime Centre (EC3).
- Europol. (n.d.). Reporting Cybercrime Online.
- Global Cyber Security Capacity Centre.
- Internet Signalement (France).
- National Cyber Security Centrum (Netherlands).
- No More Ransom Project.
- Stop Fraud.
- Tor Project.
- UNODC, Global Programme on Cybercrime.
- UNODC, SHERLOC.
- UNODC, Cybercrime Repository.
- Ward, Mark. (2018). Cyber-attack! Would your firm handle it better than this? BBC News, 7 August 2018.
- ACORN - Report Cybercrime (length: 0:37) » This video is an example of Australia's national cybercrime reporting campaign.
- US FBI, The FBI's cybersecurity brain drain has long-term implications (length 3:56). » This video discusses the implications of losing the knowledge of key cybersecurity professionals when they transition out of the FBI.
- US FBI, Reporting Cyber Crime is as Easy as IC3 (length: 0:32). » This video is an example of a national cybercrime reporting campaign.