This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (mostly) open access materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Langevoort, Donald C. (2017). Cultures of Compliance. Georgetown Law Faculty Publications and Other Works. Georgetown University.
- Pieth, Mark (2012). Collective Action and Corruption. Working Paper Series, No 13. Basel: International Centre for Collective Action, Basel Institute of Governance.
- Sartor, Michael, and Paul Beamish (2019). Private Sector Corruption, Public Sector Corruption and the Organizational Structure of Foreign Subsidiaries. Journal of Business Ethics, pp. 1-20.
- Taylor, Alison (2016). What Do Corrupt Firms Have in Common? Red Flags of Corruption in Organizational Culture . Center for the Advancement of Public Integrity, Columbia Law School.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2013). An Anti-Corruption Ethics and Compliance Programme for Businesses . Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2013). Resource Guide on State Measures for Strengthening Corporate Integrity. Vienna.
Next: Advanced reading
Back to top