This module is a resource for lecturers
- Abdelsalam, Mohamed (2017). Applying Civil Law to Curb Corruption: A tool for Civil Society and Individuals. Paris: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Asia Development Bank and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (2014). Fighting Corruption and Building Trust. Conference conclusions of the 8 th Regional Anti-Corruption Conference of the ABD/OECD Anti-Corruption Initiative for Asia and the Pacific, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 3-4 September 2014. Paris.
- Auditchain (2018). Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem . Zug, Switzerland.
- Australia, Government of New South Wales, Independent Commission Against Corruption (2019). Detecting corrupt conduct. Sydney.
- Avis Eric, Claudio Ferraz, and Frederico Finan (2018). Do Government Audits Reduce Corruption? Estimating the Impacts of Exposing Corrupt Politicians. Journal of Political Economy, vol 126, no. 5, pp. 1912-1964.
- Banisar, David (2006). Freedom of Information Around the World: A Global Survey of Access to Government Information Laws . Privacy International.
- Carozza, Dick (2008). Dixon's quiet hero. Fraud Magazine, November.
- Costa, Samia (2013). Do Freedom of Information Laws Decrease Corruption? The Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, vol. 29, issue 6 (December), pp. 1317-1343.
- International Organization for Standardization (2016). ISO 37001: Anti-bribery management systems - Requirements with Guidance for use .
- Jeppesen, Kim K. (2018). The role of auditing in the fight against corruption. The British Accounting Review (June).
- Kelmor, Kimberli Morris (2016). Legal formulations of a human right to information: Defining a global consensus. Journal of Information Ethics, vol. 25, no. 1 (Spring), pp.101-113.
- Kesselheim, Aaron S., David M. Studdert, and Michelle M. Mello (2013). Whistle-Blowers' Experiences in Fraud Litigation against Pharmaceutical Companies , The New England Journal of Medicine (May), pp. 362.
- Kiyono, Kenichi (2013). Best Practices For Investigation of Corruption , United Nations Asia and Far East Institute.
- Kotlyar Dmytro, and Laura Pop (2016). Asset Declarations: A Threat to Privacy or a Powerful Anti-Corruption Tool? The World Bank, 26 September.
- Lichblau, Eric, and Carter Dougherty (2008). Siemens to Pay $1.34 Billion in Fines. The New York Times, 15 December.
- Lindstedt Catherine and Daniel Naurin (2010). Transparency is Not Enough: Making Transparency Effective in Reducing Corruption. International Political Review (June).
- McDermott, Kevin (2012). Big Theft, Little City: Dixon's former comptroller Accused of Stealing $53 Million. NPR Illinois, 1 November.
- Michael James, Cyprian Blamires, Catherine Pease-Watkin, eds. (1999). The Collected Works of Jeremy Bentham: Political Tactics. Oxford University Press.
- Nad, Veronika (2018). Why should the European Union protect whistleblowers? Blueprint for Free Speech.
- Near, Janet P., and Marcia P. Miceli (1985). Organizational Dissidence: The Case of Whistle-Blowing. Journal of Business Ethics, vol. 4, no. 1 (February), pp. 1-16.
- Nguyen, Huong Thu (2016). Vietnam: The M-Score . The Hague, The Netherlands: Oxfam Novib.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) (2018). The Role of the Media and Investigative Journalism in Combating Corruption . Paris
- Park Heungsik, Brita Bjørkelo, and John Blenkinsopp (2018). External Whistleblowers' Experiences of Workplace Bullying by Superiors and Colleagues. Journal of Business Ethics (June), pp. 1-11.
- Rehg, Michael, and others (2008). Antecedents and Outcomes of Retaliation Against Whistleblowers: Gender Differences and Power Relationships. Organization Science, vol.19, no. 2 (April).
- Stapenhurst, Rick, and Kpundeh Sahr J., eds. (1999). Curbing Corruption Toward a Model for Building National Integrity. EDI Development Studies. Washington, D.C.: The World Bank.
- Venard, Bertand (2018). Lessons from the massive Siemens corruption scandal one decade later. The Conversation, 13 December.
- Transparency International (2017). Transparency International Joins Campaign to Protect Journalists , 26 September.
- Turnill, Amanda, and others (2014). What to Do when You Suspect Corruption: Disclosure Obligations and Enforcement Processes in the UK, the US, Australia and China . England: Thomson Reuters.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2004). Handbook on Practical Anti-Corruption Measures for Prosecutors and Investigators . Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2013). An Anti- Corruption Ethics and Compliance Programme for Business: A Practical Guide . Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2014). Reporting on Corruption: A Resource Tool for Governments and Journalists . New York; Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2015). Resource Guide on Good Practices in the Protection of Reporting Persons . Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2017). Corruption in Nigeria - Bribery: Public Experience and Response . Vienna.
- Vanderkerckhove, W., and others (2016). Effective speak-up arrangements for whistle-blowers . The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
- Vernard, Bertand (2018). Lessons from the massive Siemens corruption scandal one decade later. The Conversation, 13 December.
Back to top