This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Geneva Declaration on Armed Violence and Development (2015). Global Burden of Armed Violence 2015: Every Body Counts . Geneva: Geneva Declaration on Armed Violence and Development.
- McEvoy, Claire and Gergely Hideg (2017). Global Violent Deaths 2017: Time to decide. Geneva: Small Arms Survey.
- The World Bank (2011). World Development Report 2011: Conflict, Security, and Development . Washington DC: The World Bank.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2013). Global Study on Homicide: Trends, context, data . Vienna: UNODC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2019). Global Firearms Programme . Vienna: UNODC.
Next: Advanced reading
Back to top