This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (mostly) open access materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Hallak, Jacques and Muriel Poisson (2007). Corrupt schools, corrupt universities: what can be done? Paris: UNESCO Publishing.
- Huss, Oksana and Oleksandra Keudel (2020). Open government in education: Clarifying concepts and mapping initiatives . Paris: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization and International Institute for Educational Planning.
- Kirya, Monica (2019). Education sector corruption: How to assess it and ways to address it. Bergen, Norway: U4 Anti-Corruption Resource Centre, Chr. Michelsen Institute.
- Transparency International (TI) (2013). Global Corruption Report: Education. Berlin.
- United Nations Development Programme (2011). Fighting Corruption in the Education Sector: Methods, Tools and Good Practices. New York.
Next: Advanced reading
Back to top