- Mutual legal assistance (MLA)
- Transfer of criminal proceedings
- Transfer of sentenced persons
Published in May 2018
Regional Perspective: Pacific Islands Region - added in November 2019
This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (partly open access) materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Article 15. Jurisdiction
- Article 16. Extradition
- Article 17. Transfer of sentenced persons
- Article 18. Mutual legal assistance
- Mutual legal assistance in criminal matters
- Other forms of international cooperation
- Dandurand, Yvon. (2007). Strategies and Practical Measures to Strengthen the Capacity of Prosecution Services in Dealing with Transnational Organized Crime, Terrorism and Corruption. Crime, Law and Social Change, vol. 47, 225-246.
- Joutsen, Matti. (2014). International Instruments on Cooperation in Responding to Transnational Crime. In P. Reichel and J. Albanese, eds. Handbook of Transnational Crime and Justice, 2d ed. Sage Publications, 303-322.