- Investigators of organized crime
- Controlled delivery
- Physical and electronic surveillance
- Undercover operations
- Financial analysis
- Use of informants
- Rights of victims and witnesses in investigations
Published in May 2018
Regional Perspective: Pacific Islands Region - added in November 2019
Regional Perspective: Eastern and Southern Africa - added in April 2020
This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
This section includes links to relevant teaching aides such as PowerPoint slides and video material, that could help the lecturer teach the issues covered by the Module. Lecturers can adapt the slides and other resources to their needs.
- Confession of an Undercover Cop. The inside story of Mark Kennedy, the police officer who lived a remarkable double life deep undercover, as environmental campaigner "Mark Stone."
- Inside The DEA Documentary.
- Educational video about entrapment laws in California.
- INTERPOL 100 Years of International Police Cooperation.
- State of Surveillance: Police, Privacy and Technology.
- 10 Scary Surveillance Technologies.
- Communications Surveillance. Privacy International.
- INTERPOL: Red Alert! People & Power. Prepared by Al Jazeera.
Public Talks (TED Talks)
- Entrapment (1999)
- The Departed (2006)
- The International (2009)
- Face/Off (1997)
- Protégé (2007)
- Miami Vice (2006)
- Century of the Dragon (1999)
- Gangsters (2002)
- Snitch (2013)