This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
- Australia. Office of the eSafety Commission.
- Australia. Stay Smart Online campaign .
- Brazil. Safernet.
- Canada. Get Cyber Safe.
- European Commission. Safer Internet Day (SID).
- European Union. European Cyber Security Month.
- European Union. Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA)
- Europol. Mobile Malware: Public Awareness and Prevention.
- France Diplomatie. (2018). France-Singapore Road Map for deepening cooperation in digital innovation, internet governance and cybersecurity.
- Global Cyber Security Capacity Centre
- Global Cyber Security Capacity Centre. Cybersecurity Capacity Maturity Model.
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU). National Cybersecurity Strategies Repository.
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU). Cyberthreat Insight.
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU). Global Cybersecurity Index.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence. Cyber Security Strategy documents.
- United Kingdom. GetSafeOnline.
- U.K. Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure. Security Awareness Campaigns.
- United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDIR). Cyber Policy Portal.
- United States of America. National Cyber Security Awareness Month.
- U.S. National Cyber Security Alliance. StaySafeOnline.
- U.S. National Cyber Security Alliance. StaySafeOnline: STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
- U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology .
- U.S. National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education .
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU), #ICT4SDG: How can tech save the world? (length: 2:04). » This video covers the importance of information and communication technology and its impact.
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU), ITU and Cybersecurity: Building confidence in the use of ICT (length: 1:29). » This video discusses cybersecurity threats and the importance of securing ICT.
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Standardization - The technical foundations of the Information Society (length: 3:31). » This animated video provides a brief history of information and communication technology and the role of ITU in creating international standards, and the importance and impact of ITU standardization.
- United Nations Geneva, ITU - Cybersecurity (length: 3:24). » This video discusses the openness of the Internet and the impacts of this openness.
- ISIF.Asia Information Society Innovation Fund. What is CERT? (length: 3:20). » This video provides a brief overview of CERT.