This module is a resource for lecturers
The following readings are recommended for students interested in exploring the topics of this Module in more detail, and for lecturers teaching the Module.
- Bromley, Mark and Hugh Griffiths (2010). End-User Certificates: Improving Standards to Prevent Diversion . Stockholm: SIPRI.
- Persi, Giacomo (2009). Comparative Analysis of Post-Manufacture Marking Instruments and Practices for Small Arms and Light Weapons. Geneva: UNIDIR.
- Shaub, Gary and Ryan Kelty, eds., (2016). Private Military and Security Contractors: Controlling the Corporate Warrior . London: Rowman & Littlefield.
- Small Arms Survey (2018). Arms Trade Treaty: Model Law . Geneva: Small Arms Survey.
- UNODC (2011). Technical Guide to implement the Protocol Against the Illicit Manufacturing of and Trafficking in Firearms, Their Parts and Components and Ammunition.
- UNODC (2011). Model law against the illicit manufacturing of and trafficking in firearms, their parts and components and ammunition.
- UNODC (2012). Model Legislative Provisions against Organized Crime .
- UNODC (2014). Legislative Guide for the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols thereto .
Back to top