This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
This section includes links to relevant teaching aides such as PowerPoint slides and video material, that could help the lecturer teach the issues covered by the Module. Lecturers can adapt the slides to their needs.
- Presentation on Module 1: Introduction to Firearms, their Availability, Illicit Trafficking and Criminal Use (forthcoming)
- The Real Harm of the Global Arms Trade, Samantha Nutt, TED Talks, 13 minutes, 35 seconds.
- INTERPOL Operation Trigger II: Targeting illicit firearms trafficking in Europe, INTERPOL, 3 minutes, 37 seconds.
- Lebanon 's Illegal Arms Dealers, VICE News 15 minutes, 22 seconds.
- The Arms Trade Treaty: Keeping the Promise, International Committee of the Red Cross, 11 minutes, 31 seconds.
- NATO Review - Small arms: the real weapons of mass destruction?, NATO, 6 minutes, 24 seconds.
- Guns Hold Up Development (short version), EuropeAid - EU in the world, 1 minute, 50 seconds.
- Desarme Argentina, Trailer, DOCTV Latinoamerica, 2 minutes, 21 seconds.
- UNODC Global Firearms Programme
- Small Arms Survey
- Stockholm International Peace Research Institute - Arms Trade
- World Health Organization - Violence
- United Nations Office of Disarmament Affairs - Small Arms
- Modular Small-arms-control Implementation Compendium (MOSAIC)
- Devil 's Bargain: A Journey into the Small Arms Trade ... - Pragmora
- The Arms Trade Treaty
- Sustainable Development Goal 16