This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (mostly) open access materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Amundsen, Inge (2006). Political Corruption . Bergen, Norway: Chr. Michelsen Institute, U4 Anti-Corruption Resource Centre.
- Brooker, Paul (2014). Non-Democratic Regimes. Comparative Government and Politics. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Johnston, Michael (2014). Corruption, Contention, and Reform: The Power of Deep Democratization. Cambridge University Press.
- Kukutschka, Roberto (2018). Anti-corruption strategies for authoritarian states. U4 Expert Answers. Bergen, Norway: U4 Anti-Corruption Resource Centre, Chr. Michelsen Institute.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan (1999). Political Corruption and Democracy. Faculty Scholarship Series 592. New Haven: Yale Law School.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, and Bonnie J. Palifka (2016). Corruption and Government. Causes, Consequences, and Reform. Cambridge University Press.
- Pring, Coralie, and John Vrushi (2019). Tackling the crisis of democracy, promoting rule of law and fighting corruption . Berlin: Transparency International.
- Yadav, Vineeta (2011). Political Parties, Business Groups, and Corruption in Developing Countries. Oxford University Press.
Next: Advanced reading