نُشرت النسخة الإنجليزية لأول مرة في تموز (يوليو) 2018؛ نُشرت الترجمة العربية في نيسان (أبريل) 2021.
هذه الوحدة التعليمية هي مورد مرجعي للمحاضرين
يوصي هذا القسم بقراءات متقدمة يقوم بها الطلبة المهتمون باستقصاء المواضيع الرئيسية التي تنطوي عليها هذه الوحدة التعليمية بمزيد من التفصيل، وكذلك المحاضِرون الذين يدرسون هذه الوحدة التعليمية.
المفاهيم الرئيسية والمسائل والتحديات
- United Nations, General Assembly, Human Rights Council (2016). Annual report of the United Nations Commissioner for Human Rights and reports of the Office of the High Commissioner and the Secretary-General: Negative effects of terrorism on the enjoyment of all human rights and fundamental freedoms . 30 December. A/HRC/34/30.
- United Nations, General Assembly, Human Rights Council (2015). Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights: Violations and abuses committed by Boko Haram and the impact on human rights in the countries affected. 9 December. A/HRC/30/67.
- United Nations, General Assembly, Human Rights Council (2015). Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commission for Human Rights on the human rights situation in Iraq in the light of abuses committed by the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant and associated groups . 27 March. A/HRC/28/18.
- United Nations, General Assembly (2016). Report of the Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism . 13 September. A/71/384. Focuses primarily on migrants and refugees.
- Koser, Khalid, and Amy E. Cunningham (2015). " Migration, violent extremism and terrorism: myths and realities." Global Terrorism Index 2015. Institute for Economics and Peace, pp. 83-85.
- UNODC (2017). Lake Chad Basin: integrating gender dimensions to fight terrorism . 18 August.
- OSCE (2014). Ministerial Council Declaration No. 6/14 on the OSCE Role in Countering Kidnapping and Hostage-Taking Committed by Terrorist Groups in the Context of the Implementation of UN Security Council Resolution 2133 (2014) . 5 December. MC.DOC/6/14. Preamble, paras. 1 and 6; recognition of the need to further strengthen efforts to support victims and those affected by incidents of kidnapping and hostage-taking committed by terrorist groups.
- Attah, Christiana E. (2016). "Boko Haram and sexual terrorism: The conspiracy of silence of the Nigerian anti-terrorism laws." African Human Rights Law Journal, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 385-406 .
- McDermott, Yvonne (2008-2009). " Some are more Equal than Others: Victim Participation in the ICC." Eyes on the ICC , vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 23-48.
- Karstedt, Susanne (2010). " From Absence to Presence, From Silence to Voice: Victims in International Transitional Justice Since the Nuremberg Trials." International Review of Victimology, vol. 17, issue 1, pp. 9-30.
- Erez, Edna (2006). "Protracted War, Terrorism and Mass Victimization: Exploring Victimological/Criminological Concepts and Theories to Address Victimization in Israel." In Uwe Ewald and Ksenija Turkovic, eds. Large-Scale Victimisation as a Potential Source of Terrorist Activities. IOS Press, pp. 89-148. (Available from google books).
- Herbert, C., Charlie Rioux, and Jo-Anne Wemmers (2014). " Reparation and Recovery in the aftermath of widespread violence." In Jo-Anne Wemmers, ed. Reparation for Victims of Crimes Against Humanity.Routledge. p. 22.
- Letschert, Rianne, and T. van Boven (2011). "Providing Reparations in Situations of Mass Victimization: Key Challenges."In Rianne Letschert, Roelof Haveman, Anne-Marie de Brouwer, Antony Pemberton eds . Victimological Approaches to International Crimes: Africa, 1 st ed. Intersentia, p. 153.
- Stepakoff, Shanee, G. Shawn Reynolds, Simon Charters, and Nicola Henry. (2014). " Why Testify? Witnesses' Motivations for Giving Evidence in a War Crimes Tribunal in Sierra Leone." Journal of International Transitional Justice, vol. 8, issue 3, pp. 426-451.
- Baker, Ron (1992). "Psychosocial Consequences for Tortured Refugees Seeking Asylum and Refugee Status in Europe" In Metin Basoglu, ed, Torture and its Consequences: Current Treatment Approaches , 1 st ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 83-101.
- Herman, Judith (1997). Trauma and Recovery: The aftermath of violence - from domestic abuse to political terror. New York: Basic Books.
- Ingeborg, Joachim (2005)."Sexualised violence in war and its consequences."In Medica Mondiale, ed. Violence Against Women in War: Handbook for Professionals working with Traumatised Women. Cologne: Medica Mondiale, pp. 63 - 110.
الأطر القانونية الدولية/الإقليمية
- Directive 2012/29/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 establishing minimum standards on the rights, support and protection of victims of crime, and replacing Council Framework Decision 2001/220/JHA
- European Union, Council of the European Union (2004). " Council Directive 2004/80/EC of 29 April 2004 relating to compensation to crime victims." Official Journal of the European Communities, L 261/15.
- Council of Europe, Committee of Ministers (2006). Recommendation Rec(2006)8 of the Committee of Ministers to member states on assistance to crime victims. Adopted by the Committee of Ministers on 14 June 2006 at the 967th meeting of the Ministers' Deputies .
- Council of Europe (2005). Guidelines on the Protection of Victims of Terrorist Attacks . Adopted by the Committee of Ministers on 2 March.
- Council of Europe, Committee of Ministers (2017). Revised Guidelines of the Committee of Ministers on the protection of victims of terrorist acts . Adopted by the 127th Session of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe. 19 May.
- For an overview of good practice regarding support and assistance to victims during criminal proceedings: Commonwealth Secretariat (2011). Victims of crime in the Criminal Justice Process, The Best Practice Guide for the Protection of Victims/Witnesses in the Criminal Justice Process. London, pp. 43-53.
- Solomon, Hussein (2015). Terrorism and counter Terrorism in Africa. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Bottigliero, Ilaria (2012). "Realizing the Right to Redress for Victims of Terrorist Attacks." In Ana-María Salinas de Frías, Katja L.H. Samuel, and Nigel D. White, eds. Counter-Terrorism: International Law and Practice. New York: Oxford University Press. Ch. 33.
- Green, Brendan, David Quayat, and Hilary Young (2010). "Bill C-35: Real Justice for Victims of Terrorism." Advocates Quarterly, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 329-362.
- Koh, Harold H. (2016). " Civil Remedies for Uncivil Wrongs: Combatting Terrorism through Transnational Public Law Litigation." Texas International Law Journal, vol. 50, pp. 661-696.
- Ansell, Kaitlin (2016). " Whole Again: Statutory Compensation Schemes as a Tort Alternative in the Aftermath of Terror Attacks." Temple International and Comparative Law Journal, vol. 30, no. 2 pp.289-316.
- Letschert, Rianne, Ines Staiger, and Antony Pemberton, eds. (2010). Assisting Victims of Terrorism: Towards a European Standard of Justice. Heidelberg, London, New York: Springer Dordrecht.