Данный модуль является ресурсом для лекторов
Статьи в журналах/онлайн-ресурсах
- (2016). " Plan to establish Arab Court of Human Rights in final stage." Arab News (Saudi Arabia). 23 February.
- (2017). " Shanghai Cooperation Organization members discuss deepening anti-terror cooperation." The Economic Times. 17 September.
- Chalermapalanupap, Termsak (2008). " Promoting and protecting human rights in ASEAN." The Nation. 18 and 19 December.
- Hafidz, Tatik S. (2009). " A Long Row to Hoe: A Critical Assessment of ASEAN Cooperation on Counter-Terrorism." Kyoto Review of Southeast Asia. December.
- Human Rights Watch (2012). " Civil Society Denounces Adoption of Flawed Human Rights Declaration: AHRD falls far below international standards." 19 November.
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- (2016(b)). " OIC to Revisit Convention on Combating International Terrorism." 8 May.
- (2017). " OIC Host 2nd Intergovernmental Meeting of Legal Experts to Revisit the Convention on Combating International Terrorism." 14 February.
- Renshaw, Catherine Shanahan (2013). " The ASEAN Human Rights Declaration - Cause for Celebration?" Regarding Rights. 25 January.
- Republic of the Philippines Department of the Interior and Local Government (2017). " ASEAN ministers' meet gets serious on radicalisation, violent extremism; adopts Manila Declaration." 25 September.
- Sheira, Omar, and Muhammed Ammash (2015). " Arab League Summit Report." Global Political Trends Center Istanbul Kultur University, April, no. 10
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- (2017(a)). " SCO, Red Cross sign memorandum of understanding." 9 June.
- (2017(b)). " SCO Secretary-General held a meeting with Azerbaijani Ambasador to China." 1 September.
- (2017(c)). " SCO Secretary-General holds a meeting with Latvian Ambassador to China." 4 September.
- (2017(d)). " The UN and SCO continue to boost their interaction: the SCO Secretary-General meets the UN official representative in China." 4 September.
- (2017(e)). " SCO Secretary-General Meets with Qatari Ambassador to China." 14 September.
- (2017(f)). " EU ambassadors to China visit SCO headquarters in Beijing." 15 September.
- (2017(g)). " Rashid Alimov: 'Greater interaction between the SCO and UNESCO will contribute to the dialogue of cultures and civilizations.' The SCO Secretary-General and Director-General of UNESCO met on the sidelines of the 72 nd United Nationals General Assembly in New York." 20 September.
- (2017(h)). " SCO Secretary-General meets with IMO Director General in New York." 20 September.
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- Commissaire général aux réfugiés et aux apatrides v. Mostafa Lounani, Judgment in Case C-573/14, 31 January 2017.
- Council of the European Union v. Hamas Appeal, Case C-79/15 P, 26 July 2017.
- Council of the European Union v. Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), Case C-599/14 P, 26 July 2017.
- Hamas v. Council of the European Union Common foreign and security policy , Case T‐400/10, 17 December 2014.
- Kadi and Al Barakaat International Foundation v. Council and Commission , 2008 ECR I-6351.
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) v. Council of the European Union , Case number T‐208/11 and T‐508/11.
- Inter-American Court of Human Rights (IACtHR)
Конвенции, договоры и протоколы
- League of Arab States (LAS) (1950). Treaty of Joint Defense and Economic Cooperation Between the States of the Arab League . 17 June.
- Cartagena Declaration on Refugees . Adopted by the Colloquium on the International Protection of Refugees in Central America, Mexico and Panama. Cartagena, 19-22 November 1984.
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) (1994). OIC Code of Conduct on Terrorism 1994 . 22 nd ICFM. Res 43/22-P.
- International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism. New York, 9 December 1999, Treaty Series, vol. 2178, p. 197.
- Mexico Declaration and Plan of Action to Strengthen the International Protection of Refugees in Latin America . Mexico City, 16 November 2004.
Директивы Европейского союза
- Council of the European Union (2011). Directive 2011/95/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 December 2011 on standards for the qualification of third-country nationals or stateless persons as beneficiaries of international protection, for a uniform status for refugees or for persons eligible for subsidiary protection, and for the content of the protection granted
- European Union, European Parliament and European Council (2015). Directive of the European Parliament and the Council on combating terrorism and replacing Council Framework 2002/475/JHA and amending Council Decision 2005/671/JHA . Procedure 2015/0281/COD.
Доклады и комментарии
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- (2014(a)). " Judgment in Joined Cases T-208/11 and T-508/11 Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) v . Council." Press Release No. 138/14. 16 October.
- (2014(b)). " Judgment in Case T-400/10 Hamas v . Council." Press Release No. 178/14. 17 December.
- (2017(a)). " Judgment in Case C-573/14 Commissaire general aux réfugiés et aux apartrides v . Mostafa Lounani." Press Release No. 9/17. 31 January.
- (2017(b)). " Judgments in CasesC-599/14 P and C-79/15 P Council v . Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) and Council v. Hamas." Press Release No. 85/17. 26 July.
- European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) (2016). Research Report: References to the Inter-American Court of Human Rights and Inter-American instruments in the case-law of the European Court of Human Rights .
- European Commission for Democracy through Law (Venice Commission) (2012). " Opinion on the Federal on Combating Extremist Activity of the Russian Federation." Adopted by the Venice Commission at its 91 st Plenary Session. Venice, 15-16 June.
- Human Rights in China (HRIC) (2011). " Implementation of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights in Kazakhstan: A Parallel NGO Submission by Human Rights in China." 3 June.
- Inter American Commission on Human Rights (IACommHR)
- (2006). Resolution No. 2/06. On Guantanamo Bay Precautionary Measures . 28 July.
- (2008). Resolution No. 1/08. Principles on the Protection of Persons Deprived of Liberty . 12 March.
- (2011). Resolution No. 2/11. Regarding the Situations of the Detainees at Guantanamo Bay, United States . MC 259-02.
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
- Ministerial Council (2006). Brussels Ministerial Statement on Supporting and Promoting the International Legal Framework against Terrorism . MC.DOC/5/06. 5 December.
- Permanent Council (2012). Decision No. 1063 OSCE Consolidated Framework for the Fight Against Terrorism . PC.DEC/1063. 7 December.
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) (2016(a)). The OIC-2025 Programme of Action . OIC/SUM-13/2016/POA-Final.
- Organizations' charters
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) (2008). Charter of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation .
- United Nations materials
- United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner (OHCHR), South American Regional Office (2017). UN experts urge Chile not to sue anti-terrorism law against Mapuche indigenous peoples . Geneva, 6 October.
- Security Council resolution 1373 (2001).