Данный модуль является ресурсом для лекторов
Публикации и интернет-порталы
- Barclay, Corlane. (2017). Cybercrime and legislation: a critical reflection on the Cybercrimes Act, 2015 of Jamaica. Commonwealth Law Bulletin, Vol. 43(1), 77-107.
- BBC News. (2017). Young children groomed on live streaming app Periscope. 21 July 2017.
- Berliner, Lucy and Jon R. Conte (1990). The process of victimization: A victims' perspective. Child Abuse & Neglect, Vol. 14(1), 29-40.
- CloudFlare. (2018). What is a DDoS Attack?
- Davies, Caroline. (2018). 'Sadistic' paedophile Matthew Falder jailed for 32 years. The Guardian, 19 February 2018.
- European Parliament, Citizens' Rights and Constitutional Affairs. (2016). Cyberbullying Among Young People. Directorate General For Internal Policies, Policy Department C (PE 571.367).
- Hern, Alex. (2017). Hackers publish private photos from cosmetic surgery clinic. The Guardian, 31 May 2017.
- Dennison, Kesta. (2018). The Fight Against Child Exploitation Material Online. Presentation at International Academic Conference: Linking Organized Crime and Cybercrime. A conference hosted by Hallym University and sponsored by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), 8 June 2018.
- International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC) and The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). (2016). Online Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation.
- Maras, Marie-Helen. (2014). Computer Forensics: Cybercriminals, Laws and Evidence, second edition. Jones and Bartlett.
- Maras, Marie-Helen. (2016). Cybercriminology. Oxford University Press.
- McMenemy, Rachel. (2018). Reaction as one of Britain's most prolific paedophiles is jailed. Cambridge News, 19 February 2018.
- O'Connell, Rachel. (2003). A typology of cyber sexploitation and online grooming practices. Cyberspace Research Unit: University of Central Lancashire.
- Ospina, Maria, Christa Harstall, and Liz Dennet (2010). Sexual exploitation of children and youth over the internet: A rapid review of the scientific literature. Alberta, Canada: Institute of Health Economics.
- Parkin, Simon. (2017). Keyboard warrior: the British hacker fighting for his life. The Guardian, 8 September 2017.
- Ragan, Steven. (2016). Chinese scammers take Mattel to the bank, Phishing them for $3 million. CSO, 29 March 2016.
- Reuters. (2015). Corrected - Scoular hit with $17.2 million fraud - newspaper.
- United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice. (2017). Results of the second meeting of the Intergovernmental Expert Group to Prepare a Study on Fraud and the Criminal Misuse and Falsification of Identity. United Nations Economic and Social Council (2 April 2017).
- UNODC. (2011). Handbook on Identity-related Crime.
- UNODC. (2012). The Use of the Internet for Terrorist Purposes.
- UNODC. (2013). Draft Comprehensive Study on Cybercrime.
- UNODC. (2015). Study on the Effects of New Information Technologies on the Abuse and Exploitation of Children.
- UNODC. (n.d.). Economic Fraud and Identity-related Crime.
- US Department of Justice (DOJ). (2018). Thirty-six defendants indicted for alleged roles in transnational criminal organization responsible for more than $530 Million in losses from cybercrimes.
- Vernalls, Richard and Rachel McMenemy. (2018). Warped paedophile began his sick campaign of abuse while at Cambridge University. Cambridge News, 20 February 2018.
- Whittle, Helen, Catherine Hamilton-Giachritsis, Anthony Beech and Guy Collings. (2013). A review of online grooming: Characteristics and concerns. Aggression and Violent Behavior, Vol. 18(1), 62-70.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). (2016). Understanding Copyright and Related Rights.
- WIPO. (n.d.). What is Intellectual Property.
- Geoffrey Andare v AG & DPP & Article 19 East Africa  eKLR.
- R v. Tsouli  EWCA (Crim) 3300.
- United States of America v. Emerson Winfield Begolly, Criminal No 1:11 CR 326 (2013)
- Council of Europe. (2001). Convention on Cybercrime.
- Council of Europe. (2005). Convention on the Prevention of Terrorism.
- Council of Europe. (2008). Directive 2008/114/EC of 8 December 2008 on the identification and designation of European critical infrastructures and the assessment of the need to improve their protection.
- Council of Europe. (2002). Framework Decision 2002/475/JHA of 13 June 2002 on combating terrorism.
- Council of Europe. (2008). Framework Decision 2008/919/JHA of 28 November 2008 amending Framework Decision 2002/475/JHA on combating terrorism.
- Jamaica. (2015). Cybercrimes Act.
- Kenya. (2018). Computer Misuse and Cybercrimes Act.
- Kenya. (n.d.). Information and Communication Act.
- Philippines. (2012). Cybercrime Prevention Act (Republic Act No. 10175; RA10175).
- Tanzania. (2015). The Cyber Crime Act.
- United Arab Emirates. (2006). Federal Law No. 2 on the Prevention of Information Technology Crimes.
- United Kingdom. (2000). Terrorism Act 2000.
- United Kingdom. (2006). Terrorism Act 2006.
- United Nations General Assembly. (1966). International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
- United Nations Security Council. (2005). Resolution 1624 (2005) .
- WIPO. (1886). Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works .
- WIPO. (1967). Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization .
- WIPO. (1994). Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights.
- WIPO. (1996). Copyright Treaty.