Este módulo é um recurso para professores
- Ademmer, Esther, Julia Langbein, and Tanja A. Börzel (2018). Varieties of Social Orders: The Political and Economic Fundamentals of Hybrid (in)Stability in the Post-Soviet Space . EU-STRAT Working Paper Series. Berlin: EU-STRAT Project.
- Bauhr, Monika, and Marcia Grimes (2017). Transparency to Curb Corruption? Concepts, Measures and Empirical Merit. Crime, Law and Social Change, vol. 68, issue 4 (November), pp. 431-458. Springer Netherlands.
- Caramani, Daniele (2017). Comparative Politics. Oxford University Press.
- Chayes, Sarah (2016). The Structure of Corruption: A Systemic Analysis Using Eurasian Cases . Washington, D.C: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- Hale, Henry E. (2015). Patronal Politics: Eurasian Regime Dynamics in Comparative Perspective . Problems of International Politics. New York, NY: Cambridge University Press.
- Johnston, Michael (2005). Syndromes of Corruption. Cambridge University Press.
- Johnston, Michael (2013). How Do I Vote the Scoundrels Out? Why Voters Might Not Punish Corrupt Politicians at the Polls. Crime, Law and Social Change, vol. 60, issue 5, pp. 503-514. Springer Netherlands
- Lessig, Lawrence (2013). Institutional Corruption Defined. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics, vol. 41, issue 3 (October), pp. 553-555. Wiley
- Thompson, Dennis (2018). Theories of Institutional Corruption. Annual Review of Political Science, vol. 21, pp. 495-513. Annual Reviews.
- Lindberg, Staffan I. (2013). Mapping Accountability: Core Concept and Subtypes. International Review of Administrative Sciences, vol. 79, issue 2 (June), pp. 202-226. SAGE Publications
- Mendel, Toby, and others (2014). International Standards on Transparency and Accountability. Briefing Paper 47. Berlin: Democracy reporting international.
- Mendilow, Johnathan, and Eric Phélippeau, eds. (2018). Handbook of Political Party Funding. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mungiu-Pippidi, Alina (2015). The Quest for Good Governance: How Societies Develop Control of Corruption. Cambridge University Press.
- North, Douglass C., John Joseph Wallis, and Barry R. Weingast (2009). Violence and Social Orders: A Conceptual Framework for Interpreting Recorded Human History. Cambridge University Press.
- Smilov, Daniel, and Jurij Toplal, eds. (2008). Political Finance and Corruption in Eastern Europe: The Transition Period.Ashgate Publishing, Ltd.
- Philp, Mark, and Elizabeth Dávid-Barrett. (2015). Realism about Political Corruption. Annual Review of Political Science, vol. 18, issue 1, pp. 387-402. Annual Reviews.
- Philp, Mark (2013). The Definition of Political Corruption. In: Paul M. Heywood, ed. The Routledge International Handbook of Political Corruption, London: Routledge.
- Warren, Mark (2013). The Meaning of Corruption in Democracies. In: Paul M. Heywood, ed. The Routledge International Handbook of Political Corruption, London: Routledge.
Case studies that focus on the corruption-politics nexus from a comparative perspective:
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2010). Corruption in Afghanistan: Bribery as reported by the victims. Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2011). Corruption in Croatia: Bribery as experienced by the population. Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2011). Corruption in Serbia: Bribery as experienced by the population. Vienna.
Seguinte: Avaliação dos estudantes