Published in July 2018.
This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
This section includes links to relevant teaching aides such as PowerPoint slides, video material and case studies, that could help the lecturer teach the issues covered by the Module. Lecturers can adapt the slides and other resources to their needs.
- Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights while countering terrorism
- Watch the following short video in which the first Special Rapporteur with this mandate explains his role.
- Introduction to human rights
- Youth for Human Rights. What are human rights?
- Introduction to international humanitarian law
Tool 1: Comprehensive list of United Nations reports, resolutions and tools supporting the UN CT Strategy, (e.g. model laws)
Tool 2: Counter-Terrorism legislation
For more details about the national counter-terrorism legislation of specific States, please see: