Publicado em julho de 2018.
Este módulo é um recurso para professores
Esta seção fornece uma lista de materiais de acesso aberto que o professor poderia pedir aos alunos para ler antes de fazer uma aula com base neste Módulo.
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) (2016). Preventing Violent Extremism through Inclusive Development, Tolerance and Respect for Diversity: A development approach to counter violent extremism . New York.
- United Nations, General Assembly, Human Rights Council (2016). Report of the Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism . 29 April. A/HRC/31/65.
- United Nations, General Assembly, Human Rights Council (2016). Negative effects of terrorism on the enjoyment of all human rights and fundamental freedoms, Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights . 30 December. A/HRC/34/30.
- United Nations, General Assembly (2015). Plan of Action to Prevent Violent Extremism: Report of the Secretary-General . 24 December. A/70/674.
- Security Council Counter-Terrorism Committee (2015). CTC Special Meeting: Preventing Terrorists From Exploiting the Internet And Social Media To Recruit Terrorist And Incite Terrorist Acts, While Respecting Human Rights And Fundamental Freedoms . 16-17 December.
- Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF). Initiative to Address the Life Cycle of Radicalization to Violence . Numerous relevant documents.
- GCTF. Initiative to Address the Life Cycle of Radicalization to Violence: Addendum to The Hague-Marrakech Memorandum on Good Practices for a More Effective Response to the FTF Phenomenon, with a focus on Returning FTFs .
- Kundnani, Arun (2015). A Decade Lost: Rethinking Extremism and Radicalisation . London, Claystone.
- Romaniuk, Peter (2015). Does CVE Work? Lessons Learned from the Global Effort to Counter Violent Extremism . Goshen, Indiana, Global Center on Cooperative Security.
- Ikejiaku, Brian-Vincent (2009). " The Relationship between Poverty, Conflict and Development." Journal of Sustainable Development, vol. 2, no. 1.