Este módulo es un recurso para los catedráticos
Se recomiendan las siguientes lecturas para los estudiantes que estén interesados en explorar los temas de este módulo en más detalle y para los docentes que enseñan el módulo:
- Ahmar Ahmad, Syahrul, and others (2014). Whistleblowing Behaviour: The Influence of Ethical Climates Theory. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol.164 (December), pp. 445-450.
- Bamberger Nowell D., Grace Kurland and Brian Giunta (2018). China's New Anti-Corruption Authority And Related Developments. Cleary Enforcement Watch, 4 de abril.
- Bertram I. Spector (2011). Detecting Corruption in Developing Countries: Identifying Causes/Strategies for Action. Kumarian Press.
- Center for the Advancement of Public Integrity (2017). Taking a Byte out of Corruption: A Data Analytic Framework for Cities to Fight Fraud, Cut Costs, and Promote Integrity . Colombia Law School . United States.
- Corruption Watch (2015). The Whistleblower's Handbook . South Africa.
- Jeppesen, Kim K. (2018). The role of auditing in the fight against corruption. The British Accounting Review (June).
- Jon S.T. Quah (2013). Different Paths to Curbing Corruption: Lessons from Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore . Research in Public Policy Analysis and Management, vol 23. Emerald Group.
- Heilbrunn, John (2004). Anti-Corruption Commissions Panacea or Real Medicine to Fight Corruption? The World Bank Institute.
- Kassem, Rasha, and Andrew W. Higson (2016). External Auditors and Corporate Corruption: Implications for External Audit Regulators. Current Issues in Auditing, vol. 10, no. 1 (June), pp. P1-P10.
- Kathy, Richards (2006). What works and why in community-based anti-corruption programs . Transparency International.
- Lewis, David B., and Wim Vandekerckhove (2015). Developments in whistleblowing research 2015. London: International Whistleblowing Research Network.
- Lopez-Iturriaga, Felix Javier, and Iván Pastor-Sanz (2017). Predicting Public Corruption with Neural Networks: An Analysis of Spanish Provinces . Social Indicators Research (por publicar).
- National Whistleblower Center (2018). Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: How the Whistleblower Reward Provisions Have Worked .
- Neu, Dean, Jeff Everett and Abu Shiraz Rahaman (2013). Internal Auditing and Corruption within Government: The Case of the Canadian Sponsorship Program. Contemporary Accounting Research, vol. 30 (September), pp. 1223-1250.
- Onuegbulam, Chigozie (2017). Whistle blowing policy and the fight against corruption in Nigeria: implications for criminal justice and the due process . African Journals Online (AJOL). vol. 8, no. 2.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) (2017). The Detection of Foreign Bribery, Chapter 2. The Role of Whistleblowers and Whistleblower Protection . Paris.
- Park, Heungsik, Brita Bjørkelo, and John Blenkinsopp (2018). External Whistleblowers' Experiences of Workplace Bullying by Superiors and Colleagues. Journal of Business Ethics (June), pp. 1-11.
- Rehg, Michael, and others (2008). Antecedents and Outcomes of Retaliation Against Whistleblowers: Gender Differences and Power Relationships. Organization Science, vol.19, no. 2 (April).
- Richard Holloway (s.f). NGO Corruption Fighter's Resource Book: How NGOs can use monitoring and advocacy to fight corruption . National Democratic Institute .
- Rossi, Ivana, Laura Pop, and Tammar Berger (2017). Getting the Full Picture on Public Officials: A How-To Guide for Effective Financial Disclosure. Stolen Asset Recovery (StAR) Series. Washington, D.C.: The World Bank and United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.
- Samuels Janet A., and Kelly Richmond Pope (2014). Are organizations hindering employee whistleblowing? Attention to detail is essential in implementing effective fraud reporting programs. Journal of Accountancy, 1 de diciembre.
- Savage, Ashley (2018). Whistleblowers for Change: The Social And Economic Costs And Benefits Of Leaking And Whistleblowing, Boston: Open Society Foundations.
- Schultz David, and Khachik Harutyunyan (2015). Combating corruption: The development of whistleblowing laws in the United States, Europe, and Armenia. International Comparative Jurisprudence, vol 1, no. 2 (December), pp. 87-97.
- Transparency International (2013). Whistleblower Protection and the UN Against Corruption . Berlin.
- Transparency International (2013) Whistleblowing in Europe: Legal Protections for Whistleblowers in the EU . Berlin.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2004). United Nations Convention against Corruption . Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2012). Legislative Guide for the Implementation of the United Nations Convention against Corruption. Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2013). An Anti-Corruption Ethics and Compliance Programme for Business: A Practical Guide. Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2013). A Resource Guide on State Measures for Strengthening Corporate Integrity. Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2013). Guide on Good Practices in the Protection of Reporting Persons . Vienna.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2014). Reporting on Corruption: A Resource Tool for Governments and Journalists . Vienna.
- Vandekerckhove, Wim and others (2016) . Checkmate to Corruption: Making the Case for a Wide-Ranging Initiative on Whistleblower Protection . Public Services International.
- Von Soehnen, Constanze (2018). Whistle-blower protection and the implementation of article 33 of the United Nations Convention against Corruption on the protection of reporting persons. Conference paper presented at the 7 th session of the Committee of Experts on Public Administration, 23-27 abril. Vienna.
Siguiente: Evaluación del estudiante