Publicado en julio de 2018.
Este módulo es un recurso para los catedráticos
- Bassiouni, M. Cherif (1999). Crimes against Humanity in International Criminal Law, 2 nd edition. Dordrecht: Kluwer Law International.
- Cassese, Antonio
- (2008). International Criminal Law, 2 nd edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- ed. (2009). The Oxford Companion to International Criminal Justice. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Duffy, Helen (2015). The 'War on Terror' and the Framework of International Law , 2 nd edition. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Ch. 4 A1.
- Henckaerts, Jean-Marie and Louise Doswald-Beck (2005). Customary International Humanitarian Law - Volume I: Rules . Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Saul, Ben (2012). Terrorism. Oxford: Hart Publishing.
- Schachter, Oscar (1991). International Law in Theory and Practice. Dordrecht: Springer Netherlands.
Capítulos de los libros
- Fletcher, George P. (2009). "The Influence of the Common Law and Civil Law Traditions on International Criminal Law." In Cassese, Antonio ed. The Oxford Companion to International Criminal Justice. Oxford: Oxford University Press, Part III, pp. 104-110.
Casos / opiniones judiciales
- Tribunal Europeo de Derechos Humanos (TEDH)
- Osman v. The United Kingdom (87/1997/871/1083), Judgment of 28 October 1998. European Human Rights Record, vol. 101.
- Corte Internacional de Justicia (CIJ)
- Case Concerning the Arrest Warrant of 11 April 2000 (Democratic Republic of the Congo v . Belgium) , Judgment of 14 February 2002, I.C.J. Reports 2002, p. 3.
- Tribunal Penal Internacional para Ruanda
- The Prosecutor v. Jean-Paul Akayesu, Judgment (Trial Chamber) 2 September 1998, ICTR-96-4-T.
- The Prosecutor v. Clément Kayshema and Obed Ruzindana , Judgment (Trial Chamber) 21 May 1999, ICTR-95-1-T.
- The Prosecutor v. George Anderson Nderubumwe Rutaganda, Judgment and Sentence (Trial Chamber) 6 December 1999, ICTR-96-3-T.
- Tribunal Penal Internacional para la ex-Yugoslavia
- Prosecutor v. Martić, (Rule 61 Decision) 8 March 1996, IT-95-11-R61.
- Prosecutor v. Tadić , Judgment (Trial Chamber) 7 May 1997, IT-94-1-T.
- Prosecutor v. Zejnil Delalić, Zdravko Mucić aka "Pavo", Hazim Delić and Esad Landžo aka "Zenga" (Judgement) 16 November 1998, IT-96-2-T.
- Prosecutor v. Blaskic , Judgment (Trial Chamber) 3 March 2000, IT-95-14-T.
- Prosecutor v. Radislav Krstić , Judgment (Trial Chamber) 02 August 2001, IT-98-33-T.
- Prosecutor v. Nikolić, (Sentencing Judgment) 2 December 2003, IT-02-60/1-S.
- Prosecutor v. Galić , Judgment (Appeals Chamber) 30 November 2006, IT-98-29-A.
- Prosecutor v. Dragomire Miloŝević , Judgment (Trial Chamber) 12 December 2007, IT-98-29/1-T.
- Tribunal especial para Sierra Leona
- Prosecutor v. Alex Tamba Brima, Brima Bazzy Kamara and Santigie Borbor Kanu (AFRC case) (Trial Chamber Judgment) 20 June 2007, SCSL-04-16-T.
- Tribunal Especial para el Líbano
- Interlocutory Decision on the Applicable Law: Terrorism, Conspiracy, Homicide, Perpetration, Cumulative Charging , 2011, STL-11-01/I, 16 February.
- Tribunal de Apelación del Reino Unido (Inglaterra y Gales)
- Re Castioni ,  1 QB 149.
- Tribunal Militar de los Estados Unidos en Nuremberg
- Re List and Others (Hostages case), 19 February 1948 (1953) 15 Ann Dig 632.
- Convention for the Prevention and Punishment of Terrorism . Geneva, 16 November 1937. Hudson, Manley (1941), International Legislation, vol. 7, no. 499, p. 862.
- Convention for the Creation of an International Criminal Court . Geneva, 16 November 1937. Hudson, Manley (1941), International Legislation, vol. 7, no. 500, p. 878.
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide . Treaty Series, vol. 78, p. 277. Adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations on 9 December 1948.
- The Geneva Conventions . Treaty Series, vol. 75, p. 31, p. 85, p. 135 and p. 287, 12 August 1949.
- Convention on offences and certain other acts committed on board aircraft . Tokoyo, 14 September 1963, Treaty Series, no. 10106, p. 220.
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights . New York, 16 December 1966, Treaty Series, vo. 999, p. 171 and vol. 1057, p. 407.
- Convention for the suppression of unlawful seizure of aircraft . The Hague, 16 December 1970, Treaty Series, no. 12325, p. 106.
- Convention for the suppression of unlawful acts against the safety of civil aviation . Montreal, 23 September 1971, Treaty Series, vol. 974, no. 14118, p. 177.
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Crimes Internationally Protected Persons, including Diplomatic Agents . 14 December 1973, Treaty Series, vol. 1035, p. 167.
- Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I) . Treaty Series, vol. 1125, no. 17512,8 June 1977.
- Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (Protocol II) . Treaty Series, vol. 1125, no. 17513, 8 June 1977.
- Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material. International Atomic Energy Agency, May 1980, INFCIRC/274/ Rev.1.
- International Convention Against the Taking of Hostages . New York, 17 December 1979, Treaty Series, vol. 1316, p. 205.
- Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties. Adopted 23 May 1969, entered into force 27 January 1980. Treaty Series, vol. 1155, p. 331.
- Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhumane or Degrading Treatment or Punishment . Treaty Series, vol. 1465, p. 85, New York, 10 December 1984.
- Convention for the suppression of unlawful acts against the safety of maritime navigation . Rome, 10 March 1988, Treaty Series, vol. 1678, no. 29004, p. 222.
- 1988 Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf. Treaty Series, vol. 1678, no. I-29004, p. 304.
- Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts of Violence at Airports Serving Civil Aviation . Montreal, 24 February 1988, Treaty Series, 1990.
- Convention on the Marking of Plastic Explosives for the Purpose of Detection . Montreal, 1 March 1991, ICAO Doc. S/22393, 30 ILM 721 (1001).
- International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings . New York, 15 December 1997, Treaty Series, vol. 2149, p. 256.
- International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism . New York, 9 December 1999, Treaty Series, vol. 2178, p. 197.
- United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime . New York, 15 November 2000, Treaty Series, vol. 2225, p. 209.
- United Nations Convention against Corruption . New York, 31 October 2003, Treaty Series, vol. 2349, p. 41.
- Protocol to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation . 14 October 2005.
- International Convention for the Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism . New York, 13 April 2005, Treaty Series, vol. 2445, p. 89.
- Convention on the Suppression of Unlawful Acts Relating to International Civil Aviation . Beijing, 10 September 2010.
- Estados Unidos de América
Instrumentos jurídicos internacionales
- Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court . 17 July 1998.
Revista / artículos en línea
- (2017). " African leaders plan mass withdrawal from international criminal court." The Guardian (Addis Ababa), 31 January.
- Bagoo, Andre (2011). " Robbie, grandfather of ICC." Newsday (Trinidad and Tobago). 17 Tuesday.
- Cassese, Antonio (2006). " The Multifaceted Criminal Notion of Terrorism in International Law." Journal of International Criminal Justice, vol. 4, issue 5, pp. 933-958.
- Fidler, David P. (2016). " Cyberspace, Terrorism and International Law." Journal of Conflict and Security, vol. 21, issue 3, pp. 475-493.
- O'Keefe, Roger (2004). " Universal Jurisdiction: Clarifying the Basic Concept." Journal of International Criminal Justice, vol. 2, issue 3, pp. 735-760.
- Scharf, Michael P. (2001). "Application of Treaty Based Universal Jurisdiction to Nationals of Non-Party States." New England Law Review, vol. 35, issue 2, pp. 363-382.
- Trahan, Jennifer (2017). " Reflections on Burundi's Withdrawal from the International Criminal Court." Opinio Juris, 30 October.
- Yee, Sienho (2011). " Universal Jurisdiction: Concept, Logic, and Reality." Chinese Journal of International Law, vol. 10, issue 3, pp. 503-530.
- Young, Reuven (2006). " Defining Terrorism: The Evolution of Terrorism as a Legal Concept in International Law and Its Influence on Definitions in Domestic Legislation." Boston College International Law and Comparative Law Review, vol. 29, issue 1, pp. 23-105.
- International Criminal Court (2011). Elements of Crimes . The Hague.
- International Criminal Court, Office of the Prosecutor (2017). Report on Preliminary Examination Activities 2017 . 4 December.
Materiales de las Naciones Unidas
- Charter of the United Nations. Treaty Series, vol. 1, no. XVI. Adopted 26 June 1945, entered into force on 24 October 1945.
- United Nations (2002). Diplomatic Conference of Plenipotentiaries on the Establishment of an International Criminal Court . 15-17 July 1998. A/CONF.183/C.1/L.27.
- Naciones Unidas, Asamblea General
- (1995). Measures to eliminate international terrorism . 17 February. A/RES/49/60.
- (1997). Measures to eliminate international terrorism . 16 January. A/RES/51/210.
- (2000). Measures to eliminate international terrorism . Report of the Working Group. 19 October. A/C.6/55/L.2.
- (2004). A more secure world: our shared responsibility. Report of the High-level Panel on Treats, Challenges and Change . 2 December. A/59/565.
- (2015). Plan of Action to Prevent Violent Extremism . 24 December. A/70/674.
- Naciones Unidas, Comité de Derechos Humanos
- (2008). Concluding Observations of the Human Rights Committee, United Kingdom . 21 July. CCPR/C/GBR/CO/6.
- (2009). Concluding Observations of the Human Rights Committee, Russian Federation . 29 October. CCPR/C/RUS/CO/6.
- United Nations, General Assembly, Human Rights Council (2008). Promotion and Protection of all Human Rights, Civil, Political, Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, Including the Right to Development: Mission to Spain. Report of the Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism, Martin Scheinin . 16 December. A/HRC/10/3/Add.2.
- United Nations, Human Right Council, Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the Syrian Arab Republic (2016). 'They Came to Destroy': ISIS Crimes against the Yazidis . 15 June. A/HRC/32/CRP.2.
- United Nations, International Law Commission (2014). " Final Report of the International Law Commission: The obligation to extradite or prosecute (aut dedere aut judicare)". Yearbook of the International Law Commission, vol. II (Part Two).
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- (2009). Handbook on Criminal Justice Responses to Terrorism . New York: United Nations.
- (2010). The Universal Legal Framework Against Terrorism . New York: United Nations.
- United Nations, Security Council
- (1993). Report of the Secretary-General Pursuant to Paragraph 2 of Security Council Resolution 808 (1993) . 3 May. S/25704.
- Counter-Terrorism Committee (2016). Global survey of the implementation of Security Council resolution 1624 (2005) by Member States . 28 January. S/2016/50.
- Security Council resolution 827 (1993).
- Security Council resolution 955 (1994).
- Security Council resolution 1207 (1998).
- Security Council resolution 1373 (2001).
- Security Council resolution 1456 (2003).
- Security Council resolution 1566 (2004).
- Security Council resolution 1757 (2007).