This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
This section includes links to relevant teaching aides such as PowerPoint slides and video material, that could help the lecturer teach the issues covered by the Module. Lecturers can adapt the slides and other resources to their needs.
- " Ethical Leadership through Giving Voice to Values." » A MOOC offered online by UVA Darden and Coursera (free for auditors). These videos can be viewed for free if students sign up to audit the Coursera MOOC.
- Mary Gentile explaining the GVV approach on the GrassRoots Community Network.
- McKinsey Quarterly interview.
- Video resource on speak up culture.
- Sample Syllabus: " Leadership When It Really Counts." A sample syllabus that introduced a full course on the topic of this Module along with a description of this course's main team project assignment.
- Case studies: Case studies from the Giving Voice to Values Curriculum.
- Faculty-Only Teaching Notes (as well as access to the "B Cases") are available to lecturers who register at email@example.com. This registration and the materials are free.